- Raspberry Roll-Arounds! - A Sweet and Simple Treat that your younger homeschooler can create with little or no help (except with the oven, of course!)
- Monkey Bread! - Use this great and easy recipe to have some sticky silly fun with your cinnamon rolls!
- Alphabet Biscuits - Use this fun hands-on activity to help your homeschooler master their letters. .
- Twistedly Soft Pretzels - Here is a fun and twistedly simple recipe for soft pretzels.
- Banana Pancakes for Breakfast! - Teach your kids the importance of good nutrition and some great easy-to-learn skills in the kitchen.
- Homemade Ice Cream - Have your homeschoolers roll their way to a tasty treat!
- Homeschooler's Rice Crispies - Here is a fun and simple rice crispy treats recipes.
Check out these other great Homeschool Views articles that will help you combine the fun of food with the importance of learning!
- Kool Kitchen Kurriculum...Teaching Phonics & Art in the Kitchen!
- Kool Kitchen Kurriculum Part II......Teaching Math & Science in the Kitchen!
- Snack Time! - Here are some very easy snacking tips and recipes that'll help any busy homeschooling mom get healthy in a hurry...
- A Quick and Easy Quiche - This recipe is great because itís virtually impossible to mess up!
Contributing an article or kid friendly recipe to Homeschool Views is easy and we hope many of you will become part of our homeschool community by sharing the knowledge that you've gained over the years. If you're interested in contributing an article, craft idea, or recipe - Please Contact Us!